The Jolly Fisherman returns in 2021, Tickets coming soon
Fish, Chips and Steam! Enjoy a nostalgic evening of steam on board our train hauled by a steam locomotive with a good old-fashioned fish and chip supper.
Sat 27th March
Sat 24th April
Sat 8th May
Sat 19th June (Father’s Day Service)
- Enjoy a drink from our on board bar while you have a good look at locomotive
- Traditional Fish & Chip supper as our train makes its way through the Nene Valley from Wansford to Peterborough via Yarwell
- Your Fish and Chips are served to you at your seat on arrival at Peterborough, the train then meanders non stop to Yarwell to see the sunsetting, here you can leave the train with your drink for stroll around the station and gardens, in the summer months it may be possible to watch the parachutes from the local Sibon airfield decend.
- Guests will be seated at tables of four*
- No Dogs are permitted on the dining events - with the exception of Guide/Hearing Dogs
- The train will depart from Wansford Station at 19:00 returning at 20:45 approximately, our train bar will remain open until 21:00
- Booking required to avoid disappointment.
- Trip includes your train travel and Fish and Chips
Please note children must be over 12 years of age
On special event weekends our Jolly Fisherman may be hauled by famous and special locomotives
Please note that dates marked with a * denote a themed evening and may require a premium additional payment
- Traditional Fish and Chips
- Battered Sausage and Chips
- Veggie Burger and Chips
- Chicken and Chips (ideal for Gluten Free
- For any other dietary requirements please call the office to discuss
- Please note children must be over 12 years of age.