SORRY SOLD OUT - Information Only
Fish, Chips and Steam! Enjoy a nostalgic evening of steam on board our train hauled by Flying Scotsman with a good old-fashioned fish and chip supper followed with Highland Shortbread.
- Enjoy a drink from our on board Bar Car while you have a good look at Flying Scotsman and enjoy the sound of the Bagpipes.
- Traditional Fish & Chip supper as our train makes its way through the Nene Valley on two trips from Wansford to Peterborough
- Guests will be seated at tables of four*
- No Dogs are permitted on the dining events - with the exception of Guide/Hearing Dog
- Trip includes two full round trips - your meal is served during the first round trip
*(parties fewer than four may be seated with other guests). Please note children must be over 12 years of age
Please Note - that on this service Guide Dogs only are welcome.
- Traditional Fish and Chips
- Battered Sausage and Chips
- Veggie Burger and Chips
- Unbattered Fish and Chips (ideal for Gluten Free)
- For any other dietary requirements please call the office to discuss
- Parties fewer than four may be seated with other guests.
- Please note children must be over 12 years of age.