ROVER Tickets will now run on all run days, unless the event states otherwise
If you are looking to travel with us on 11th or 12th Sept click here to purchase tickets
Run days are every Sat & Sun from 24th July & 6 consecutive Weds from 28th July to 1st Sep
From 19th July 2021 the Government will be moving to Step 4 of its roadmap and removing most legal Covid-19 restrictions. We ask our visitors to follow Government advice and ‘use personal judgement to manage own risk’.
- From 19 July, we will be selling All Day Rover tickets. These tickets give passengers the flexibility to hop on and off at any station and enjoy all the Railway has to offer. Advance tickets are now available to purchase online.
- All Day Rover tickets will be available from all stations to travel on normal service trains. Tickets will be available to purchase online or on the day. Please see our website for timetables and information about booking
- The legal requirement to wear face coverings will be lifted, however ‘the Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas’. We encourage our visitors to continue to wear face coverings, particularly in any crowded areas on board our trains and around the Railway.
- We ask our visitors to continue to be mindful and respectful of others in regards to social distancing
- We will continue to display QR codes for customers wishing to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app
- We are keeping some of the mitigations such as control of crowds forming, sanitising stations and some social distancing measures will continue to be in place to enhance visitor safety as life gradually returns to normal
- Customers who are feeling unwell or who have had a positive test result and are isolating on their date of travel should not come to the Railway and are asked to contact our customer services team regarding their booking: email@example.com
- Please remember to bring your Ticket/E ticket on the day (your E ticket does not need to be printed it can be shown on your phone/Ipad
- Dogs are permitted (chargeable ticket is required)
- Passengers who require the use of a wheelchair can access the train via the Guards Van.
- Discount passes and offers are not valid on these services.
On each run day our:
Gift shop will be open
Our Cafe will be open running a smaller than normal menu plus some pre-packed snacks, cakes, ice creams and now serving fresh barista style coffee's
Contactless payment is preferred in all areas of our site.
We will still be carrying out in between services cleaning on the carriages and we thank you for your patience in advance for allowing our team to carry out this service.
Hand Sanitisers will still be available on site
A limited number of new toilets have been installed near to platform 5.
All Day Rover Prices
- Adults (16-65) - £18
- Snr (65+) - £16
- Child (3-15) - £10
- Carer (with full paying passenger) - £5
- Dogs - £2
- Under 3's - Free
- Family Rover Ticket (2 Adults and up to 3 Children) - £48
All Day Railcar Rover Prices (on selected dates only)
- Adults (16-65) - £12
- Snr (65+) - £10
- Child (3-15) - £6
- Family Rover Ticket - £30
- Carer/Under 3's and Dogs as above prices
On Special Events prices may vary - please refer to the Event Page for details.
When Boarding all tickets must be presented to the Wansford Booking office, Station Staff at our other Stations or Travelling Ticket Inspector to be validated
Please ensure you bring your tickets either on your smart phone or printed off to present on arrival.
All children to be accompanied by a paying adult