Saturday 28th September
TICKETS ON SALE 6TH APRIL AT 10:00
Fish, Chips and Steam! Enjoy a nostalgic evening of steam on board our train hauled by Flying Scotsman with a good old-fashioned fish and chip supper
- Enjoy a drink from our on board bar while you have a good look at Flying Scotsman
- Traditional Fish & Chip supper as our train makes its way through the Nene Valley on two trips from Wansford to Peterborough
- Guests will be seated at tables of four*
- No Dogs are permitted on the dining events - with the exception of Guide/Hearing Dogs
- The train will depart from Wansford Station at 19:00 returning at 21:30 approximately
- Booking required to avoid disappointment. Only £50.00 per person
- Trip includes two full round trips - your meal is served during the first round trip
- Campers at Ferry Meadows can request a Overton Station pick up at the time of booking at 19:15 and return at 21:15
*(parties fewer than four may be seated with other guests). Please note children must be over 12 years of age
Please Note - that on this service Guide Dogs only are welcome.
- Traditional Fish and Chips
- Battered Sausage and Chips
- Veggie Burger and Chips
- Unbattered Fish and Chips (ideal for Gluten Free)
- For any other dietary requirements please call the office to discuss
- Parties fewer than four may be seated with other guests.
- Please note children must be over 12 years of age.