Fish, Chips and Steam! Enjoy a nostalgic evening of steam on board our train hauled by a steam locomotive with a good old-fashioned fish and chip supper.
- Enjoy a drink from our on board bar while you have a good look at locomotive
- Traditional Fish & Chip supper as our train makes its way through the Nene Valley
- Guests will be seated at tables of four*
- No Dogs are permitted on the dining events - with the exception of Guide/Hearing Dogs
- The train will depart from Wansford Station at 19:00 returning at 21:30 approximately
- Booking required to avoid disappointment. Only £25.00 per person
- Trip includes two full round trips - your meal is served during the first round trip
- Campers at Ferry Meadows can request a Overton Station pick up at the time of booking at 19:15 and return at 21:15
*(parties fewer than four may be seated with other guests). Please note children must be over 12 years of age
On special event weekends our Jolly Fisherman may be hauled by famous and special locomoitves
Please note that dates marked with a * denote a themed evening and may require a premium additional payment
Operating Dates 2019
March 8th Southern Steam
Please Note - that on this service Guide Dogs only are welcome.
- Traditional Fish and Chips
- Battered Sausage and Chips
- Veggie Burger and Chips
- Unbattered Fish and Chips (ideal for Gluten Free)
- For any other dietary requirements please call the office to discuss
- Parties fewer than four may be seated with other guests.
- Please note children must be over 12 years of age.
- Fri 8th Mar 2019 Southern Steam
- Fri 3rd May 2019
- Fri 7th Jun 2019
- Fri 19th Jul 2019
- Fri 2nd Aug 2019
- Fri 18th Oct 2019