The terms, conditions and policies set out below apply to the purchase of tickets from this website and the companies Nene Valley Railway Ltd and Nene Valley Railway Enterprise Ltd, (the Companies’). Please ensure that you have read and understood them before you commit to your purchase. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site. Please check this page of the site periodically
2. Purchase And Delivery Of Tickets
- 2.1 The Companies will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the prices listed by the attraction on this website remain correct and up to date but in the event that any price listed on this website should be incorrect (whether by reason of clerical error or by reason of prices having been altered by the relevant attraction or event without our knowledge) we reserve the right to cancel your tickets and refund the face value, or to exchange them in return for payment of any difference between the price paid and the correct price.
- 2.2 The Companies will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any tickets purchased from the attraction are available for use at the attraction or event for which they have been purchased on the date and (if applicable) at the time for which they have been purchased.
- 2.3 You are responsible for printing your eticket immediately following purchase. It will not be posted to you.
3. Your Responsibilities
- 3.1 It is your responsibility to ensure that you purchase tickets for the correct date on which you wish to attend. If you subsequently realise that you have made an error, please contact Customer Services immediately at email@example.com
- 3.2 Please check your tickets carefully, as well as any receipt or booking confirmation received from us after completion of your purchase. If there is an error or mistake, please contact Customer Services immediately. It is your responsibility to ensure the entire ticket is clearly printed and the barcode and barcode number are clearly visible.
- 3.3 Before you purchase your tickets, it is your responsibility to check whether there are any special restrictions on entry to the relevant attraction or event (for example, but without limitation, age restrictions or height restrictions). The companies shall not be liable for any refusal of entry to the attraction or event due to any inability to comply with such restrictions.
- 3.4 Security Checks – when redeeming your ticket, as defined in clause 4, you may be asked some simple security questions on presentation. These questions are designed to safeguard you and the companies against fraudulent use.
- 3.5 It is your responsibility to check the opening dates and opening hours of the relevant attraction or event to ensure that you will be able to use your ticket on the date and at the time you wish to attend.
- 3.6 It is your responsibility to ensure that your tickets are not lost, stolen or damaged. The Companies will not be liable to provide a refund if you are unable to attend the attraction or event due to loss or theft of, or damage to, or an inability to print your tickets.
- 3.7 Missed trains will not be refunded.
- 3.8 For standard travel please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes and no later than 20 minutes before departure to allow for possible queues and booking in
- 3.9 Bookings must comply to government guidelines in relation to Covid 19 for size of booking allowed (latest update is no more than 6 per booking and parties must not mingle with other bookings - September 24th 2020)
4. Transfer And Resale Of Tickets
- 4.1 No ticket purchased from the attraction online shall be resold to a third party under any circumstances, and any such resale shall have the effect of rendering that ticket void and unusable as a means of entry to the attraction or event for which it was purchased.
- 4.2 No ticket purchased shall be used for advertising, promotions, contests, competitions or sweepstakes, unless permission has been obtained in advance from both Vticket and the owner of the relevant attraction or organiser of the event.
- 4.3 No ticket purchased shall be transferred to or used by a third party unless permission is obtained.
- 4.4 Tickets purchased are only for the personal use of you and your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets at a higher price than purchased. This includes tickets being traded at an inflated price including through auction sites such as EBAY. The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the attraction or event.
- 4.5 In the event of the venue/attraction being closed due to exceptional circumstances at the specified time/date of the event, a refund may be applicable subject to 3.4 above.
5. Limitations On Liability
- 5.1 The Companies shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to property at the attraction or event, nor shall it be liable for the death of or personal injury to any person attending any attraction or event, save to the extent that such death or personal injury is caused by its own negligence or breach of statutory duty.
- 5.2 The Companies shall not be liable for any closure or partial closure of any attraction or any cancellation of any event by the attraction owner or event organiser, nor shall it be liable for any variation to the programme of any event.
- 5.3 The Companies shall not under any circumstances be liable for any unforeseeable loss damage or injury, nor shall it be liable in any way or for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever.
- 5.4 The liability of the Companies for any breach of these terms and conditions or for any breach of statutory duty shall be limited in any event to the face value of the ticket you have purchased.
- 6.1 These terms and conditions represent the entire understanding and agreement between us and you acknowledge that you have not been induced to purchase any tickets by any representations made by the Companies but nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 6.2 If any Court shall find any provision of these terms and conditions to be void or unenforceable then that provision shall be rendered ineffective to the extent of the Court’s finding but this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 6.3 These terms and conditions are governed by English law and any dispute between the parties shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 6.4 None of these terms and conditions shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a third party (with the exception of the attraction owner or event organiser, who may enforce them), but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from under that Act.
Attraction Terms & Conditions
Please read these carefully, making a purchase from this site indicates that you accept these terms. We only issue electronic tickets, via email. You will be asked to present this email and the validation code in the email to gain admission to the event. Failure to do so may result in refusal of admission to the venue/event for which the venue/attraction cannot be held responsible.
If for any reason you do not receive your email ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Terms and Conditions
The visitor attraction herein known as “the Attraction" for which you are purchasing tickets for: All persons visiting the Attraction are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and by acquiring one or more tickets to The Attraction ("Ticket" or "Tickets") you confirm to the Attraction that you accept these terms and conditions of use. Ticket holders are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as "Visitors".
- 1.1 One Ticket purchased entitles one person entry to the Attraction on a single occasion. Once Visitors have left the Attraction, they will need to purchase an additional Ticket to re-enter the Attraction
- 1.2 All persons entering the Attraction must hold a valid Ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any member of staff. Failure to produce a valid Ticket on request may result in removal from the Attraction
- 1.3 Where Ticket prices vary according to age, the following provisions apply:
- 1.3.1 A person of 16 years or older is classed as an adult;
- 1.3.2 A person aged 3 to 15 years is classed as a child; and
- 1.3.3 For children under 3 years no admission fee will be charged unless we are running a special event.
- 1.4 The price of Tickets may vary from time to time and the prices advertised are not guaranteed
- 1.5 Once acquired, whether by purchase or on a complimentary basis, Tickets are non- refundable, non-transferable and void if altered and Tickets that the Attraction reasonably suspects have been transferred or altered will not be honoured. If lost, Tickets will not be replaced.
- 1.6 The Attraction or Vticket will not refund tickets based on customers reconsidering their purchase, or for tickets that have been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed;
- 1.7 Tickets will include entry to most, but not all, areas of the Attraction. Subject to availability and at the Attractions’ discretion, Visitors may be able to purchase additional tickets to obtain access to all areas of the Attraction
- 1.8 From time to time, the Attraction may issue Tickets under special promotions ("Promotional Tickets") but Promotional Tickets will be available subject to availability and subject to any terms and conditions affecting the particular promotion
2. Pre-Booked Tickets
- 2.1 Persons wishing to redeem pre-booked Tickets must be able to produce to the Attraction staff the following items:
- 2.1.1 The booking reference issued when Tickets were booked; and
- 2.1.2 The credit card used to pay for the Tickets or, if the card holder is not attending, a signed letter of authorisation from the card holder
- 2.2 Pre booked Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any voucher, promotion or special offer
- 2.3 Some tickets booked at the ticket desk may not be used in conjunction with any voucher, promotion or special offer, please ask a member of staff before purchasing tickets
- 3.1 Some areas of the Attraction may not be suitable for children of certain ages and the Attraction reserves the right to refuse access to such areas to Visitors under any recommended age limit
4. Health and Safety
- 4.1 A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain visitor areas of the Attraction. It is recommended that Visitors with high blood pressure, heart conditions or other pre-existing medical conditions ask the Attraction staff for further details and avoid areas of the Attraction at which such special effects are used.
- 4.2 From time to time the Attraction staff may draw Visitors' attention to certain health and safety procedures to which Visitors must adhere
- 4.3 Face coverings are required for travel on our trains in accordance with government regulations.
5. Visitors' Conduct
- 5.1 Visitors are required to observe the following prohibitions while at the Attraction:
- 5.1.1 No smoking/vaping or use of electronic cigarettes is permitted at any of our stations, platforms, buildings or on our trains.
- 5.1.2 No offensive weapons;
- 5.1.3 No access to any area of the Attraction other than areas designated for access by Visitors;
- 5.1.4 No unnecessary noise (whether from mobile phones or personal stereos or otherwise) or behaviour likely to annoy or offend other Visitors or intimidate the Attraction staff;
- 5.1.5 No use of illegal drugs or consumption of alcohol except in authorised places and in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003
- 5.2 The Attraction reserves to right to refuse entry to or expel from the Attraction any Visitor who fails to observe the prohibitions at condition
- 6.1 or whom the Attraction considers likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of any other Visitor or member of staff
- 6.1 In the interests of safety, Visitors may be asked to submit to a search of their person or belongings and anyone refusing to submit or found to be in possession of materials believed by the Attraction to be dangerous or unsuitable will be denied entry or removed from the Attraction
- 6.2 Visitors must keep their personal belongings with them at all times and the Attraction accepts no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings brought into the Attraction
- 7.1 From time to time the Attraction or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recording at the Attraction and any images or recordings may feature Visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by the attraction in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with the Attraction and/or any authorised third party
8. The Attractions Obligations
- 8.1 Visitors are reminded that from time to time parts of the Attraction may be closed and certain exhibits may be removed for maintenance or for technical reasons. Tickets will not be refunded and no compensation will be paid in the event of such closures or removals.
- 8.2 The Attraction will use its reasonable endeavours to be open and operational during published opening hours but reserves the right to close the Attraction on any given day, whether for security or any other reason, without notice. In the event of such closure, any Tickets issued for use only on the day of closure will be exchanged by the Attraction but no further compensation will be paid.
- 8.3 Nene Valley Railway will operate a card only environment, where cash is offered as a method of payment no change will be given, exact money only.
9. Governing Law
- 9.1 These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute