Tickets Now Available
Join one of our popular evening Fish & Chip services hauled by Steam or Heritage Diesel.
Enjoy a nostalgic evening on board a heritage locomotive with a good old-fashioned fish and chip supper.
- A selection of drinks will be available from our on-board bar.
- Enjoy a traditional Fish & Chip supper as the train makes its way through the Nene Valley from Wansford to Peterborough and back.
- Your Fish and Chips will be served at your seat on arrival at Peterborough. The train then heads non-stop to Yarwell to see the sunset (depending on the time of year). Here you can get off the train with your drink for a stroll around the station and gardens. In the summer months it may be possible to watch the parachutes descend from the local Sibson airfield.
- No dogs are permitted on dining events, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- The train will depart from Wansford Station. Our on-train bar will remain open until 21:00.
- Booking required to avoid disappointment.
- Tickets cover your train travel for one round trip together with a Fish and Chip supper.
Please note children must be over 12 years of age.
On special event weekends, our Jolly Fisherman Train may be hauled by famous and special locomotives.
Please note that dates marked with an * denote a themed evening and may be subject to a premium.
- Traditional Fish and Chips
- Battered Sausage and Chips
- Veggie Burger and Chips
- Chicken and Chips (ideal for Gluten Free)
For any other dietary requirements, please call the office to discuss.
- Please note children must be over 12 years of age.