Fish, Chips and Steam!
Enjoy a nostalgic evening of steam on board a heritage locomotive with a good old-fashioned fish and chip supper.
A limited number of tickets will be placed on sale for each date, to ensure that we are following all social distancing measures that are in place. So don't delay in purchasing yours.
Our Jolly Fisherman Service will he running on the following Saturday's and one Friday Evening Sat 9th Oct (Diesel hauled)
To book tickets for 9th Oct please click this link
Sat 23rd Oct - Sold Out
- A selection of drinks will be available from either our on board bar.
- Traditional Fish & Chip supper as our train makes its way through the Nene Valley from Wansford to Peterborough via Yarwell
- Your Fish and Chips are served to you at your seat on arrival at Peterborough, the train then meanders non stop to Yarwell to see the sunsetting, here you can leave the train with your drink for stroll around the station and gardens, in the summer months it may be possible to watch the parachutes from the local Sibon airfield decend.
- No Dogs are permitted on the dining events - with the exception of Guide/Hearing Dogs
- The train will depart from Wansford Station at 19:00 returning at 20:45 approximately, our bar will remain open until 21:00
- Booking required to avoid disappointment.
- Trip includes your train travel for one round trip and Fish and Chips
Please note children must be over 12 years of age
On special event weekends our Jolly Fisherman Train may be hauled by famous and special locomotives
Please note that dates marked with a * denote a themed evening and may require a premium additional payment
- Traditional Fish and Chips
- Battered Sausage and Chips
- Veggie Burger and Chips
- Chicken and Chips (ideal for Gluten Free
- For any other dietary requirements please call the office to discuss
- Please note children must be over 12 years of age.